Saturday 7th April - Our Amazing Place out West – Ranui
Community Treasure Chest, A Free Event
Register your team (our just yourself) from 10am
Ranui School Hall, Station Rd. Finish at Ranui School for prizegiving at 1:30pm
A social family event, you can run, walk or ride. As a participant you receive a map of the stations to visit around Ranui then once you complete the activity for each station you receive a stamp/sticker. More >>
Smashed and Stoned is a free training opportunity with the Health Promotion Agency & Odyssey House. It’s 2 days and provides participants with the ability to deliver early-group intervention with 13-18 year olds with AoD challenges. It comes highly recommended.
• It’s a train the trainer workshop.
• Is a small-group early intervention programme designed to be run with 13 to 18-year-olds whose alcohol and drug use puts them at risk.
• This workshop is a very interactive two-day training delivered by the Youth Odyssey team. It is designed to help participants feel confident to facilitate the Smashed 'n Stoned? programme.
• There are some short presentations (Substances, Motivational Interviewing, How to Facilitate Groups), and then participants are divided into pairs to get experience and feedback delivering Smashed ‘n Stoned? activities.
• As it is very hands-on training, it is essential that participants can commit to both full days of the training.
UP & Coming Free Workshops at Job Café 3072 Great North Rd, New Lynn (behind Burger Fuel, along from McDonalds)
Basic tips on creating a great Resume and Cover Letter – Wednesday 28 March 2018 - 10.00-1100am
The dreaded interview - what are employers really asking me – Wednesday 11 April 2018 -10.00-11.00am
What a career change at 45years old – Wednesday 25 April 2018 - 10.00 - 11.00am
Team TANI cordially invite you at upcoming: Annual Asian Forum
When: Wednesday 18 April 2018
Time: 9:00 – 3:00pm (Doors open from 8:30am for registration)
Where: Fickling Convention Centre,
546 Mt Albert Road, Three Kings, Auckland
Forum theme for this year is "Determinants of Health" and " Mental wellbeing" More >>>
Presenting an overview of commercial sexual exploitation of children. This short session will focus more on online sexual exploitation and ways of reporting concerns.
Presented by Warren Ferdinandus and Zaif Khan from ECPAT Child ALERT New Zealand.
Where: Waitakere Community Resource Centre, 8 Ratanui Street, Henderson, Auckland
When: Thursday 29th March 2018 12:00pm free networking/lunch followed by meeting 12:30-2:00pm >
9:30am - 12:30pm, 28 Apr 2018 @ WEST
A 1/2 day course for people thinking about growing their own eggs. It’s a lot easier than you think and this course covers everything you need to know and more! Come and meet some laying chooks and find out why so many of your neighbours are growing eggs in their back yards. More >>