We, TANI, would like to invite you to contribute to TANI NEWSLETTER,Spring edition 2019 . Please read the guideline of articles carefully below.
If you have anything to be published in our newsletter like:
1. Health or safety messages for the community related to upcoming Spring season.
2. Successful story/outcomes with your health actions/initiatives: program, project, or services, in terms of how they works or worked.
3. Messages/ information/ services related to general Health including physical or mental health/ disability / wellbeing/ family violence prevention/ safety you wish to pass onto the community or would be beneficial for the Asian community.
4. Important / major community event/s or conference planned after August for coming 3 months.
5. Photograph and your logo are always good material to have attraction and identify easily your organization. (in a vector base EPS or AI or PDF)
6. Please limit your article within 200 words.
Due Date for sending your article/information is the 23rd August, Friday.
Notice: We publish this newsletter quarterly and distribute both e-copies and hard copies through the broad TANI network across the wide Auckland region and the nation. Articles submitted will be published FREE of charge provided they are NOT COMMERCIALS. Priority will be given to the relevant issues regarding health, wellbeing, safety, settlement, and community. The number of words of the original articles might be adjusted infrequently to fit to the given space or for the design purposes without prior notice and TANI reserves the rights to accept/reject any submitted article/s for this newsletter.
We look forward to your contribution!
Part time coordinator/administration support/gardener
The Asian Network Inc. (TANI)
P: 09-815-2338 F:09-8152330