In this edition, we share:
• our Media Grants runaway success Aroha's Way (pictured) - and a book giveaway!
• Vaka Tautua's new Pasifika community-led project
• two awesome new initiatives from our Tall Trees
• Tom's inspiring story
• an ode to Marsha Linehan, who developed Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
• the latest updates on Mental Health Awareness Week
• a job advertisement for our programme's Lead Role! More >>
Do you have a burning desire to report on or take a fresh, creative approach to reducing mental distress discrimination?
The Mental Health Media Grants or Putea Papaho are opening in less than a month, and offer up to $10,000 for projects that stand up and speak out for Kiwis with mental distress or illness.
We are seeking applicants for a Programme Assistant position, which involves supporting people attending Te Ata and helping with the running of our Henderson based centre. More >>
12pm to 2pm, Tuesday 10th September 2019, Activity Room 1, Kelston Community Centre, Kelston
Following the AGM Agenda there will be:
Meet the Waitemata District Health Board Election Candidates
Learn about local Community Health Services
All welcome. Find out more >>