• Do you want to hear what the Minister of Social Development and other high profile Ministers/MPs have to say about better supporting the community sector?
• Do you want to explore how community-based organisations can contribute to a sustained response to exclusion and discrimination following events in Christchurch?
• Do you want to hear more about how community organisations can build meaningful, effective relationships with the people they serve and with each other?
• Do you want to learn more about how the Government’s focus on wellbeing affects communities and community organisations?
All of this and more will be explored at the joint conference of Community Networks Aotearoa and NZ Council of Christian Social Services.
• It’s on the 27th and 28th August in Wellington.
• The conference is earlier than usual this year – it’s now only a couple of months away so please get in quick and register.
• The theme this year is Tatou tatou e (all of us together): The value of relationships in building wellbeing.
CNA members may be able to access funding to help with conference expenses. If you are a CNA member and would like to learn more, please email email@example.com.
To find out more, or register, click here.