Community Waitakere, at level1 20 Alderman Drive, have friendly event and meeting space options in central Henderson.
One Large room available perfect for meetings, workshops, forums, launches, training sessions, staff meetings, away-days, both public and private events.
We also have 2 smaller rooms, suitable for group meetings of up to 12 people supervision or one-on-one sessions.
We offer hot desk space for rent on a casual, regular or long term basis.
The Centre is fully accessible. Includes a lounge area and kitchen facilities.
You are more than welcome to come and have a look around.
For further details please contact Kimberly on 09 838 7903 or email
• How has COVID-19 and lockdown impacted on the West Akld community and social service sector?
• How has the sector managed the shift towards working from home?
• How has COVID-19 and lockdown impacted on service delivery and core business?
• What is the state of funding and contracting for the sector?
• What are the big issues impacting on the community and clients?
• How has COVID-19 impacted on the sector on a personal level?
Responses from 41 different organisations representing over 20 different areas of work within the community and social service sector,with the top 4 being community development, education and training, family and whānau services, and sport and recreation.
Click here for a more detailed analysis of the results
Click here to view an infographic of our results